Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you have a good faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Hunch’s designated agent with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
- identification or description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed. If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, trademark or patent);
- identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Hunch site, with enough detail that we may find it on Hunch’s website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Hunch’s agent designated to receive claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement may be contacted as follows:
Attn: Hunch Registered Agent
54 W. 21st Street
New York, NY 10010
Hunch has adopted and implements a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Hunch and/or others.